Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Home delivery @ BTM, Swathi Restaurant

I have already mentioned about Marwa's home delivery in another post. Here I have one more restaurant which delivers tasty food at home in BTM layout. It is Swathi Spice n Ice, an Andhra style restaurant. It is located just above the Canara bank, between silk board and BDA junction. You can get veg family pack @ 180 /- and non-veg family pack @ 225 /-. Apart from that one can easily opt for north Indian or Chinese food. For home delivery you can call @ 9900013406. The minimum order for home delivery within 3 kms is INR 250/- . 
I tried the chicken sholay kebab and baby corn 65 as starters. The kebab was nice but the baby corn was disgusting according to me. But the murg makhanwala, mutton chops and kashmiri pulav was very nice and tasty. The prices are very reasonable (lower than Marwa, I must say). The delivery was done within 40 minutes on weekend. I am pretty happy with the food. Will definitely try some other preparations from this restaurant in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...